UAE JOB : HOW TO APPLYING DU VACCANCIES :ABOUT DU Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company, commercially rebranded as du in February 2007, is one of the two main telecom operators in the United Arab Emirates. du offers fixed line, mobile telephony, internet and digital television services across the UAE. It also provides carrier services, a data hub, internet exchange facilities and satellite service for broadcasters. It expanded its services in support of economic and social transformation of UAE and operates subsidiaries such as EITC Investment Holdings Limited, Edara (Telco Operations FZ-LLC), Smart Dubai Platform Project Company LLC and EITC Singapore PTE. LTD. du mobile telecommunication services was launched in February 2007 under Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company (EITC), a public joint stock company incorporated in Dubai through Ministerial Resolution No. 479 of 2005 issued on 28 December 2005. As of 2021, du has 6.7 million (39%) of UAE mobile subscribers and 236,000 fixed line subscribers. Its shares are listed on Dubai Financial Market and is regulated by the Securities & Commodities Authority and the Telecommunications And Digital Government Regulatory Authority (TDRA) of the UAE. UAE JOB
Manager NBI Account Management (Complex Accounts)
To develop the end-to-end delivery of customer services and agreement for transitioning of the current client services and the transformation project execution with the agreed timeline and estimated budget.
- Works with the Products and Service Management & Delivery to qualify and quantify the opportunities that will enable business automation and orchestration amongst the business leaders, partners and suppliers
- Participates in IT Project governance meetings and work with the stakeholders to govern the internal projects and suers seamless integration and digital business approaches,
- Responsible to govern and lead large and complex transition and transformation engagements, engaging client project sponsors and project managers from the initiative conceptualization through the customer current environment to a steady state implementation;
- Develops, implements and maintain a Project Management Framework and Methodology to manage client engagements.
- Minimum 10-15 years broad based experience in Outsourcing, Managed Services, Product Management and Pre-sales
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related IT field
- Project Management Institute Certification, Agile Project Management Certification
- ITIL V3 Foundational Certification, preferably ITIL Service Design or Transition Certification
UAE JOB : HOW TO APPLYING DU VACCANCIES