Patient Experience Manager – (1900002C)
- In collaboration with the relevant stakeholders, the incumbent will lead and design the service excellence and complaints frameworks within the business as well as play a strategic role in providing direction and guidance to the team.
- Design, implement and evaluate complaints management and service excellence programs to enhance patient experience including providing monthly and quarterly metrics management
- Manage Service Excellence and Complaints Office
- Responsible to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies (DHA) on patient rights and grievances
- Ensures the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided within all facilities at any time.
- Ensures patients are getting the best healthcare experience throughout their journey, consistently and in line with the goals and standards set up by King’s.
- Designs and pilots Patient experience monitoring system and KPI set performance standards and monitor performance.
- Ensures employees understand customer service expectations and King’s standards in terms of the patient experience.
- Provides guidance and direction to the teams, utilizing interpersonal and communication skills to train, lead, influence, and encourage others
KCH Dubai Hospital
Dubai Hills Dubai Hills Estate, Mohammad bin Rashid City
: KCH Dubai
യൂണിവേഴ്സിറ്റി ഹോസ്പ്പിറ്റലിലെ അനവധി തൊഴിൽ അവസരങ്ങൾ
Biomedical Engineer – (18000011)
The biomedical engineer’s responsibilities of liaising with technicians and manufacturers to ensure the feasibility of the products in terms of medical equipment quality, programme management, preventive maintenance procedure for all medical devices and monitoring performance regarding actual or potential associated risks.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the procurement of equipment process (which includes inviting quotations/tenders for purchasing new equipment’s/machines & preparing comparison chart for the same)
- Writing specifications for all the new equipment’s & machinery
- Evaluating the equipment &machinery based on its initial cost as well as its operating cost
- Developing and maintaining an asset register of all equipment
- Managing and overseeing the replacement and repair programmes for all equipment
- Maintaining records; for e.g. equipment history
- Arranging to commence the proper project milestones (delivery, installation, training, commissioning and testing)
- Inventory system and medical equipment documentation
- Initiating policies as per the local regulations
- Attend service and maintenance defects and coordinate with the vendors for the same
- Conduct the preventive maintenance, spare parts, technical defects and any related ongoing clinical demand
- Setting standards & ensuring their compliance
- Arranging for training programs for personnel in clinical engineering department as well as the end users
for apply : https://kch.taleo.net/careersection/kch_external_careers/joblist.ftl