learn fast keyboard typing : Check out this amazing typing app which will do everything for you without even a single typo !
Now you don’t have to struggle anymore typing Malayalam, here is an amazing typing app for you. Suffice it to say, this online typing speed app named ‘Speechnotes’ will do everything in any language without even a single typo. How? For this first you have to install this app from the google play store.
Next select your preferred language. After that, click on ‘Microphone’ and speak what you want to write. The phone will have typed everything that was spoken by itself.
Everything will be saved automatically. No need to worry about losing what you have typed. Capital letters and spaces will come automatically. Apart from Malayalam, most languages of the world like Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Marathi, Bengali, Urdu, English and Hindi can be typed in this way through this app. The app does not require registration with email id and phone number.
Trusted by millions, continuous non-stop and unlimited dictation. Battle tested for years. This app is for the thinkers, bloggers, writers, drivers, joggers, busy people and anyone who prefer fast and easy typing.
It helps to make your life easy – you don’t have to struggle anymore writing down short or long texts. Unlike other voice-typing apps, Speechnotes does not stop listening when you take a break to think or breathe. This app incorporates a built-in keyboard so that you can enjoy the ease of dictation for words and ease of tapping for punctuation and symbols. The app has been designed to make writing fast and easy.
The features mentioned below make this app a powerful speech-enabled notepad, which has been designed to empower your ideas and creativity: english typing speed test
• Optional backup to Google Drive – so users will never lose a note
• Quick timestamps, use the following codes for the f1-f10 keys, to have a one-tap stamping of current date or time:
– Write short or long texts easily. Dictate hands free for hours! Unlike other apps, Speechnotes will not stop even when you take longer breaks between sentences.
– This app is the most accurate one. It incorporates Google’s speech recognition service.
– It is fast, simple and light. It is great for regular text notes too, as it is a simple and reliable notepad. Battle-tested for years.
– It supports offline (though better performance when connected)
–It reduces typos and spelling mistakes
– You can share, export and print in just one tap
– Auto capitalization and spacing
– Auto saves on every change + drive backup –so you will never lose your work
– It will edit text ,while still in dictation mode – no need to stop and restart
Simultaneous voice-typing for words with keyboard for punctuation, symbols and emojis
– It has fun emojis!
– It is of light weight. App size is only ±4MB. Notes are saved as plain text files.
– Widget for one-click to transcribe. You don’t have to open the app when you have a thought you need to write down.
– It keeps phone awake while transcribing so that you can focus on your thoughts
– It recognizes many verbal commands for punctuation, new lin etc.
– It has10 editable cheat keys that ‘stamp’ (insert) any text you want. It is great for standard texts, phrases, address, email, greetings, professional hard terms, that you use a lot. Instead of re-typing them every time – one tap – and it is right there.
– Free for unlimited speech with just a small-non disturbing ad banner.
Premium is a 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you have upgraded and would like a refund within the first month you need to send the app team the order ID (you get it in an email after purchase, usually starts with ‘GPA.33…’) with ‘refund’ title to ‘[email protected]’ and the app team will refund instantly without questions.
–A Free Alternative to Dragon Naturally Speaking. If you want to dictate texts, you will find this app not only cheaper, but even a better speech to text solution for you.
It is multilingual.
It has voice commands in numerous languages:
Period; comma; question mark; colon; semicolon; exclamation mark; exclamation point; new line; new paragraph; open parentheses; close parentheses; hyphen; smiley; smiley face; sad face; dash; open quotation; close quotation; quotation
Privacy in short: The app values your privacy, your data is only sent to Google’s speech recognition service via your built-in Android’s Speech Recognizer.
For Speechnotes for PCs, iOS (on Chrome), desktops, laptops, go to https://speechnotes.co
Are you looking for a voice-typing keyboard? Find ‘Speechkeys’ app on the Play Store.
DOWNLOAD NOW : CLICK HERE