about Al Zahra Hospital
Al Zahra Hospital Dubai was established in 2013, with the main aim to provide premium medical care and comfort, through state of the art equipment and world class medical experts.
Located on Sheikh Zayed Road, the hospital is Joint Commission International accredited, holding various prestigious certiﬁcations from international accreditation bodies around the world. The state-of-the-art facility has a capacity of 187 beds, serving patients with a broad range of health services, providing personalized service with a focus on clinical outcome through evidence based medicine.
At Al Zahra Hospital Dubai, the extensive medical team of over 250 doctors and more than 400 nurses are highly experienced in their respective ﬁelds.
al zahra hospital career
AlZahra Dubai|05/10/2022|AZHDJob Closing Date : 05/11/2022
The post holder will be required to:
- Support his/her Consultant in the provision patient focused medical services (non-surgical) and ensure optimal clinical care of patients in the department in line with the international standards.
- Work within a multidisciplinary team with a personalised and caring attitude.
- Participate in, a postgraduate training program for all clinical staff
- Renders medical services to inpatients in accordance with evidence based professional standards for the specialty.
- Supports the Department services on both an elective and emergency basis using methods and techniques compatible with generally accepted professional standards in the general specialty and subspecialties provided at the hospital.
- Plans follow up care for patients as requested by the Consultant in charge of the case.
- Resident medical services are provided with 24 hours coverage on a rotational basis during evenings, nights, holidays, weekends and contractual leave periods.
- Consults with all other medical staff as required.
- Ensures optimal documentation and clinical handover for patients seen through the department.
- Serves on hospital committees as requested.
- Attends departmental & medical staff meetings as scheduled.
- Carries out such other duties as are reasonably requested by the Head of Department or Chief Medical Officer.
- Participate in improvement initiatives within the department.
- Together with the Consultant or Head of Department shall deal appropriately with complaints when necessary.
- Assist in clinical risk assessment and risk management processes.
- Promote efficient and effective communication within the organisation.
- Foster interdepartmental liaison
- EDUCATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take an active part in the induction and orientation of new staff.
- Assist in on-going in-service education programmes for medical and nursing staff.
- Promote Health Education to patients and their families.
- demonstrate and affirm a commitment to Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- Support the postgraduate training program.
- Participate in regular, multidisciplinary team clinical case reviews.
- Participate in the hospital Mandatory Training Program.
PROFESSIONAL/ PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review with the departmental head, adverse events, problem incidents and complaints, and explore all opportunities to improve the quality of care and provide recommendations in regard to risk management.
- Participate in morbidity and mortality meetings and their respective committees.
- Assist the departmental head and develop best practice guidelines and protocols.
- Attend mandatory in-service education
- Commit to the hospital’s Employee Code of Conduct
- The post holder will be expected to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Health and Safety regulations of the hospital.
CONFIDENTIALITY and DATA MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
- All employees of the Al Zahra Private Hospital are required to maintain the confidentiality of patients, their families and members of staff in accordance with hospital policies.
- Employees of Al Zahra Private Hospital are legally responsible for all records gathered, created or used in the line of work. Confidentiality, security and integrity of date are required in accordance with hospital policies
- MB BS or equivalent
- FRCP* or equivalent
The role is hospital based, providing care for both inpatients and outpatients inside hospital premises.
License / Registration Dubai Health Authority